This committee is formed by our volunteer members in good standing with the purpose of maintaining our HOA specific governance documents which are: Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws and Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs)They are responsible for:
- Responding to community feedback for changes requested and incorporating into proposed changes.
- Determining the language to be used for changes in our governance documents.
- Complying with federal, state and local law for any changes
- Providing proposed changes to the board for review, and legal review for soundness if needed.
- Providing the language before and after to the elections committee.
- The elections committee will place the proposed changes on the ballot for homeowner vote according to existing governance document provisions.
- Chair: Jerry Rohde – Lot 75 – email@example.com
- Barb Moberg – Lot 21
- Carol & Randy Rich – Lot 53
- Jesse Belmont – Lot 18
- Diana Thompson – Lot 58
- Travis E. Weber, Jr – Lot 76
- Committee Procedures to be drafted